This module has discussed opportunities for enhancing accessibility during the evaluation of student learning, as well as ways to gather and incorporate student feedback and the importance of doing so.
In the final module that follows, we will recap FLEX Forward highlights and suggest next steps for putting Accessible Education principles into concrete action in your areas of influence and educational practice.
- How do you determine which forms of assessment to use? What constraints, practicalities, preferences, and pleasures inform your decisions?
- What barriers do you know or imagine students face in relation to the assessments in your course?
- Beyond formal assessments, which techniques do you use to gauge student learning in your course? What have you learned from them?
- What are 2-3 new ideas you’d like to experiment with over the next 4-6 months to enhance the accessibility of your assessments?
- Have any questions arisen for you during your review of this module? What is 1 idea you’d like to discuss further with colleagues?